This is a Very Good Reason to Wash Your Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar!
Very good for your hair and scalp is the organic apple vinegar. It can prevents hair loss and clean the hair giving it volume and shine. The itching of the scalp can be relieved and by destroying bacteria or fungi that have closed hair follicle you can eliminate dandruff.
When washing the hair with apple cider vinegar you’ll remove all the layers of your favorite styling products because it contains alpha-hydroxyl acid. This method stimulates hair growth and makes the scalp healthier it also provides excellent quality of hair and proper pH balance.
You can kill bacteria and remove dandruff with apple cider vinegar. In small blood capillaries it stimulates the blood circulation. It is a powerful tool against infections of the scalp because there are many antifungal and antiviral effects.
- PH value follicles
- Removes dead skin cells and encourage healthy hair growth
- Reduction of itching, dry and perutavog scalp
- Removes deposits styling products
- Healthy Hair Shine
- As it treats clogged follicles caused by bacterial infections apple cider vinegar promotes healthy hair growth. Eventually it could lead to hair loss because these infections create layers of wings on his head.
How to use vinegar for different hair types?
- Curly, thick or long hair – with 1 liter of hot water mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Straight, thin, or short hair – with 1 cup of warm water mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Chemical corrected or treated hair – with 2 cups of warm water mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Wavy or thick hair – with 3 cups of hot water mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
How often should I use vinegar to rinse hair?
- Curly, thick, or long hair – once in 2 weeks
- Straight, thin, or short hair – once a week
- Chemically treated hair – once a month
- Naturally curly or thick hair – once in 6-8 weeks